Dynamics 365: A modular platform
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a trusted enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) platform that offers a set of interconnected Software-as-a-Service (Saas) applications targeted toward businesses.
Their applications integrate your data, processes, and business logic - helping transform and empower your employees, customers, and business activities.
In addition to integrating with existing Microsoft products (e.g., Microsoft 365), Dynamics 365 applications work together to create a flexible solution tailored to your business needs.
Business Central in a nutshell
Business Central is an ERP solution in Dynamics 365 for small and mid-sized organizations. It connects sales, service, finance, and operations teams – helping them adapt quickly and streamline business processes.
Business Central has a wide range of capabilities. Among other things, it allows you to:
- Adapt as your business grows by adopting new business models quicker with better reliability and security.
- Improve customer service and sales by managing the entire sales process from within Microsoft Outlook.
- Access productivity and business insights to make quicker, better decisions, e.g., with Microsoft 365 and Teams.
- Complete projects on time and ensure profitability with planning, tracking, billing, and real-time intelligence.
- Elevate business performance through improved forecasting, real-time reports, and performance metrics.
- Optimize inventory and supply chain management through reliable product delivery and visibility across the board.
- Keep costs low due to low investment and zero upgrade or maintenance costs compared to other on-premises options.
- Store data in a primary, secure location and keep updated in real-time with the latest information.